Terms & Conditions
Please note that we do not permit users of Rhythm City to advertise for the sale of goods and services via our website and any such sale that may be negotiated through Rhythm City is entirely the risk and responsibility of the participants. Rhythm City will accept no liability to any person for any sale of goods and/or services through this website.
You must not use this website to publish material that:
- Violates any laws
- Advertises for any paid goods or services
- Contains threatening, abusive or obscene language
- Infringes any third party copyrights
- Is untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading
- Contains pornographic or otherwise inappropriate material
- Constitues spam or phising attacks
- Content designed to overload our servers
- Consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software
You understand that we do not actively monitor the content posted to our site and we do not accept any liability for unauthorized or unlawful content on Rhythm City or use of Rhythm City by users
Registration and accounts
This website allows you to register an account to gain access to certain areas of the site. You may register for an account by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, then clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
To be eligible for an individual account on our website you must be at least 16 years of age and resident in the United Kingdom. If you are under 18 years of age you must have the permission of a parent/guardian to use this website. By registering an account with this website you agree that:
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
- You must not use any other person's account to access the website
If you register for an account with our website, you will be asked to choose a user ID and password. Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in our Fair Use Policy; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
You must keep your password confidential. You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
This website contains functionality for users of the website to send messages to one another. The content of these messages is not under our control and we will not be held responsible for any messages sent through this site. We will not intercept any messages that may be considered harmful, or in breach of our terms and conditions, and we accept no liability for any the content or effects of such messages. You must be at least 16 years old to use the messaging features on this website. If you are between 16 and 18 you may only use our messaging features under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless explicity stated, we own the intellectual property rights of all the material on the website. You may download, print and store pages from the website for your own personal use only. you may not:
- Sell any material on this website, or otherwise manipulate the material for commercial purposes
- Republish any material from the website, including republishing on another website
- Edit any material from the website except for your own adverts, which may only be edited through the supplied editor pages on the website
- Redistribute any material from this website
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting)
- Use any data from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing)
Restriction/Modification of Services
We may alter or discontinue our services at any time without notice and at our discretion. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or the entire website to any member at any time.
Any enquiries can be directed to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us using the contact form on the About Page
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings
- temporarily suspend your access to our website
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or suspend or delete your account on our website.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).